Me and my Hubby

Me and my Hubby

Monday, August 24, 2015

Starting to Pay off

I am happy to announce that we have finally paid off the first round of IVF!! Woohoo! Working extra hours, picking up two new jobs and really working on saving money has paid off! I am still making monthly payments on round two so it is showing awesome progress. I have a 31 party fundraiser coming up next month that I am really excited about and also my yard sale. I will probably shoot for early October for it since we have three dog events in September. We will be super busy! Cannot wait to see how the hard work with the dogs has paid off. We were really excited to get offer to breed Taz for the first time this weekend so we made a quick trip to Jacksonville, Florida to see what the stud can do. Also more money to go into our IVF fund. Super excited and nervous about this round. I feel like this will be it for a while. I have talked to a few people about adoption and feeling very drawn to that possibility if this  time is a fail. We will see. I cannot give up on the idea of carrying a child just yet. But on a lighter note, Taz may be becoming a father the same month Daniel will! 
http://www.gofundme.com/ycac5g

No comments:

Post a Comment