Me and my Hubby

Me and my Hubby

Friday, July 29, 2011

Almost there!

Okay I am attempting to start a blog. Maybe after school is through I will be able to update it regularly but we will see. As most of you know I am a week from being through with nursing school. I want this so bad that it hurts. I never wanted to be a nurse. I always thought when I was younger that I would never want to follow in my mom's footsteps. However, as I grew up and realized that my mom is pretty awesome I figured being like her wouldn't be so bad. I have always wanted to help people or animals for that matter. Since the vet school thing did not seem like it could ever happen, I settled on people. Years and years of school wasted I finally realized that maybe I was called to be a nurse. Not that this plan has not had it's ups and downs. I failed a class which put me behind a year...but here I am. One final away and I will be able to take my Board to be a RN. A 75 is all I need but I am shooting for an 80. I know that God would not lead me this far to let me fail. But I know that I also have to put all my effort in to get this grade. Just Pray!!! Pray that I am going the right path that God made for me and that I will not disappoint myself or my friends and family. Without all of their support I never would have made it. I would have given up a long time ago.  But they have pushed me to succeed. I love them all so much for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment