Me and my Hubby

Me and my Hubby

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Jennifer Vines soon to be RN!

Well I figured I would do a quick update since I have tons of time now!! I passed my last nursing classes so this week I had my pinning and graduated with my associates degree in nursing! So now I will just have to take my boards and I will be a RN. I have already started to apply for jobs and so far nothing. I am hoping thought that once I get my temporary license something may open up:(

 Me and Ginger at my Graduation dinner at All Steak


I have had a busy week! Anna and I took the kids to Alabama adventure for the first time and they loved it!! They wanted to ride everything, but since they are only five some things just had to wait! Today I helped Katie and my family move her into a one bedroom apartment which was a definite challenge for all of us since we are out of shape. But that will be fixed soon with all my free time! And tomorrow is my sweet babies 5 year old birthday party! They are growing up so fast! Next week however, I will be back to work and working to save money for a possible Disney trip soon:D thanks everyone for all the prayers this past few months!  I could not have done it without any of you!
Bella has also been in heat all week and bless her heart has enjoyed the heating pad I arranged for her

No comments:

Post a Comment