Me and my Hubby

Me and my Hubby

Monday, March 16, 2015

California Dreamin'

Well it is that time again, I was restarted on the birth control pill this past weekend with my period. I will be on it for about a month and then the fun stuff begins. Shots! Shots! Shots! As you can recall, we did not go forward with IVF in March because we had a special trip planned to California for a dog show. Boy was it a long trip! We had so much fun though. We went thinking we were going so Rose could get her last few point for Puppy Grand Champion, but Taz came out and surprised us winning first in both Adult Male shows and Reserved Champion in one of the shows. We also celebrated Rose's first birthday while we were there. We stopped at some fun places on our way like the Grand Canyon (which had about a foot of snow), Elvis's birthplace and Amarillo had some neat sites. The dogs had a blast having all the attention on them. We also took a tour of Los Angeles and experienced Hollywood BLVD., Venice Beach and the Farmer's market. One of my favorite parts though was going to Jimmy Kimmel Show. It was neat to be in the audience while he interviewed Naomi Watts and Reggie Miller. I am always a sucker when it comes to seeing celebrities. This was such a great trip to get our minds off of what is to come next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment