Me and my Hubby

Me and my Hubby

Friday, May 1, 2015

Sitting Waiting Wishing

I don't know if it is the frappacino I just drank, but I just got anxiety about wanting to POAS (pee on a stick). I was looking up my "due date" online (January 12, 2016) and it said today is the first day I would posibly see a positive on a test. I am holding out till test day so I still have a ways to go, but that overwelming need to know hit me today! Many have asked how I am feel and I feel pregnant. Thanks to the medications I am on I will feel pregnant until I stop taking them even if I test negative. My boobs hurts, I am exhausted, bloated and was having cramps up until today. Hopefully that means that our little rascal has latched on for the long haul. I appreciated the prayers and the word of encouragement. This baby is already so loved! I just hope he or she makes it to see how much!

1 comment:

  1. I think your blog will let others know they are NOT alone ... what a selfish act you are doing ... you go girl! Praying hard for you!

    ReplyDelete