Me and my Hubby

Me and my Hubby

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

PUPO

Pregnant until proven otherwise...

That is what we call it in the infertility world. I have an embryo inside of my uterus and it's job is to implant. There is not anything I can really do at this point to help it. There are rumors that eating pineapple core helps with this, but who knows. Yes I will probably try it, but how can you really tell if that is what did it. We did most of the work for this little guy so hopefully he/she can get its act together do the rest itself!!

Transfer went very well yesterday. The emotion of it all came crashing down on me that morning. The progesterone and the estrogen clashed their ugly heads and cried pretty much half the day. It was supposed to be a beautiful moment, but i was heartbroken that only one embryo made it to transfer. Just one. So that means this could be it for us. We have not discussed trying this again. We now have two huge loans to pay off just from IVF x 2. So this is it for now. It is a lot of pressure for this one little embryo to have on it. We will know in about two weeks if this little rascal stuck. Keep us in your prayers. The Two Week Wait is not any fun and I may go crazy lol. I will analyze every cramp and pain and probably pee on 14 sticks. But when I get my blood drawn on that day, this heartache may be over. I know that pregnancy isn't for the weak of heart. That I will also worry like crazy with it too, but just knowing that I have a little human being inside of me will be the biggest blessing I could ask for. Last time I did not post a picture of our embryo, but I want you guys to see exactly who you are praying for! This is Baby Vines...


                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment