Me and my Hubby

Me and my Hubby

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Operation Baby Vines

So things have been hard since May, but we are getting by. We had two dog shows that helped provide a much needed getaway and distraction. Love meeting new dog people and spending time with our old ones! They did well in their first protection competition. We know we need to work on somethings and this competition showed that, but next time we will come up bigger and better! We went to the ABBA (Alapaha Blue Blood Bulldog Association) dog show in Dallas. It was wet and dirty, but we had a blast! We met some great people and dogs from Canada. I got to get some pointers and try my shot at judging. Rose won Reserve Champion in the second show! We also got to see what our dogs would do (and not do) in the water.

I have recently began two new adventure in my life. We are trying our best to conserve money and raise money so that we can try IVF again. I have been torn about wether to give up and do the adoption thing. I am not oppose to adoption and would not mind adopting at some point in our lives. But it is so hard to give up when we got so close last time. Just knowing that I can see a positive pregnancy test make me want to keep trying to have our own family at this time. So... in order to do that I need to make some extra money. I have decided to have a big yard sale at some point to help raise funds for this. I am hoping for it to take place on a Saturday in June or July at David's Pharmacy. I just have to get some final plans nailed down and get all this stuff organized. I also have gotten two new jobs in the past week. I will be working as a nurse at Nurse and Nurture part time where I will be staying at client's houses during the night caring for their newborns while they catch up on some sleep. I am hoping I can get a couple of nights a month doing this and working full time at the hospital. I also have started working as a Beachbody coach. This scares me more than anything.  I have gained quite a bit of weight throughout this fertility journey and though I have tried exercise, diet has been hard to stick to. I will be starting a 21 Day Fix challenge group in June that incorporates 15-30 minute exercise each day with a diet plan that helps you learn how to control your portions with healthy choices. I am excited for this challenge to begin because I know that i will see mad results. I will be sending out invites this week or you can email me at jmvines@uabmc.edu if you are interested.
Thanks for listening to my ramblings and caring about my life. It has really awed my family to know how many people follow me and pray for me! Love you guys!!


No comments:

Post a Comment