Me and my Hubby

Me and my Hubby

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Working Hard for the Money

So we have set a potential date... October 2015 we will hopefully try IVF again. It seems like a long time away, but that gives me even more time to try to pay off at least one of our previous tries. I started the nurse and nurture company this week and had my first client. I worked some overtime last week at the hospital. Next week I will also be attempting to make some extra money donating plasma. I have also set a date for my first yard sale. It will be July 17th at 8am at my house at 1340 Patton rd. Bessemer, al 35023. I live out in the woods so I do not anticipate this one doing very well, but wanted to try before having to haul the stuff all over creation. Any donation are greatly appreciated! I have also broken down and made a gofundme.com page. I will not post this frequently. I do not want to beg people for money, but I have had a few people say they wished I had an account so they could support us. We just do not feel right about asking for that since we do still have extracurricular activities. So do with it what you will.
www.gofundme.com/ycac5g

My latest business venture has been such a blessing. I have signed on with Beachbody as a coach and have loved this company! I am a very shy person and thought the coach thing would never work for me, but I have bonded with some pretty great people. My coach is going the infertility treatments and eventually will try IVF with the money she has made through Beachbody. I am currently on day 9 of the 21 day fix and working with a group of ladies in a challenge group. As of last week I had already lost 6 inches! I am eating so much better with this program and making time to work out every day. There is also a sale going on through this month on the 21 day fix, so if you have been on the fence now is the time to order it! Shoot me an email at jmvines@uabmc.edu or a message on facebook and I will hook you up!

No comments:

Post a Comment