Me and my Hubby

Me and my Hubby

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Hoping for an awesome new year!

I mean I hate to say it but it can't be too hard for my family to have a better year in 2016. 2015 has left me bruised and scarred. From two bouts of skin cancer, to an early miscarriage and to end the year with a dog bite and stitches. It has been hard, but we have gotten through it. We have so much to look forward to next year. We are on the books to see a new fertility doctor at the end of January. We are hoping to have a new perspective on our issues and maybe find some answers. Also hoping for the Crimson Tide to bring the state another National Championship!! Roll Tide. I will also be welcoming a nephew to the world this year. Excited to be an Aunt and to spoil little Jayden to death!! March will start a whole new dog show season and we are hoping to take these lowly bulldogs to new heights. Taz became a Dad this year and produced a litter of beautiful puppies!! We are hoping to start the process of getting our house ready for a baby in the next couple of months. Praying for God's guidance on pursuing adoption by the end of the year. Thanks for all of the support from our family and friends and cannot wait to share the next years journey with you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment