Me and my Hubby

Me and my Hubby

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Getting Closer!!

I have been waiting to post again until I found out all the details from my appointment with the oncologist. My fertility doctor called at the beginning of the week and told me that she was happy with my results and that we could move forward in her opinion. I still have a mild dysplasia, but they are not worried enough about it to stop my IVF. Before I had severe dysplasia which was very close to being cancer so this was definitely a blessing. She said she would wait to say for sure until I talked with the oncologist. However, I did not hear from her all week until today. She confirmed Dr. Bouknight's theory and said that we are good to go!





I also had my appointment with the nurse to go over all the meds I will be taking and how my schedule will look the next couple of weeks. After the 30th things will just depend on how my body is responding to the drugs. I am extremely excited to see what happens!!  The birth control has made me feel a little bit crazy so I will be glad to be done with it soon. 
Also next weekend I will be out of town to help with Wired Together ICD camp my mom puts on at Children's Harbor. Cannot wait to see all the kids there and their families!!

No comments:

Post a Comment