Me and my Hubby

Me and my Hubby

Thursday, September 11, 2014

**Pennsylvania Bound**

I know that today marks a very sad day in our history. I will remember that day sitting in junior high and feeling panic. To lighten the mood and to pump everyone up for the Alapaha Blood Blood Bulldog dog show in Pittsburgh this weekend I wanted to post these for #TBT!!


We will be leaving in a couple hours to drive to Pennsylvania for our fourth ABBA dog show. Super Excited to spend the weekend with a bunch of great dogs and people! I also wanted to give a quick updated on the whole point of this blog...infertility woes. We have been trying our best to stay busy and not think about it too much. We have an appointment with our doctor at the end of this month to discuss our next step. We will try to map out a plan for the next round of IVF-what went wrong? How can I produce stronger, better eggs? Can I put two embryo in? I also ordered three different types of supplements for fertility that I am planning on trying next month- FertilAid, FertileCM and Ovaboost. People rave about them online, but we will see. I am not too positive about natural conception for me, but it is on God's hands. I definitely would not mind saving the thousand and thousands of dollars and getting pregnant for free! Like most people do. One thing that has been weighing on my mind is something Daniel said when we were heavily debating on doing IVF the first time. He was being a smartypants, but he said, "If God's plan was for us to get pregnant, then IVF should not change that. If he wanted us to be pregnant then he would allow it to happen naturally." Now I know that this is not how I should think about things. I mean God created people who would come up with medicine to make us feel better. He created surgeons to cut out cancers. But how do you really explain this? I know that we go through trials to make us stronger in our faith, and this trial is throwing me for a loop. It is so hard when I want to be so mad at God for not placing a baby in our family.  I have started looking/ glancing at adoption sites. It just overwhelms me. i don't know if it is just because I am not there yet. But it blows my mind that most put you on a TWO to THREE YEAR waiting list to adopt!! You mean I have to wait that much longer to have a child that is not mine! Plus it costs like $20,000!! To take a child into your home that does not have one!! It is just so hard for me to understand, but I know that is the way the U.S. works. Okay I am through rambling and ranting. This was supposed to be a happy post lol. Thanks everyone for your prayers. You do not know how much the sweet messages and card and hugs helped me get through one of the most disappointing and heartbreaking times of my life. I am still not over but my friends and family make each day a little bit better!

No comments:

Post a Comment