Me and my Hubby

Me and my Hubby

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Same Old Same Old

I love quotes. I enjoy finding songs, scripture and quotes that appropriately signify what it is I am feeling. Tonight driving home I heard this song by The Civil Wars. It tells of conflicting emotions in a relationship and with me it is the relationship with infertility. I want this so bad, but are there days I would like to give up, of course. I want to break things and call people out, but I won't. I will stick through this with my husband by my side until we end up with a child. Whether through IVF or adoption I am about to the point where it doesn't matter. We did go to the doctor this last week and had a good conversation with her. She will switch up some drugs with the next cycle, starting me on Ganirelix which will stop my body from ovulating and will lengthen my cycle so my follicles can grow bigger and stronger. She still is against placing two embryos which makes me sad, but we will worry about that when I have two healthy embryos. The plan is still to start in January.

On a lighter note I still need to update about Pennsylvania! The conformation show did not go as well as we had hoped. Rose has some sort of yeast/bacteria infection on her skin which has caused to to have bald spots so she did not do as well as we had hoped. Her and Taz both did very well in the protection work section of the event. Rose is a little firecracker and won the Driviest puppy award which is great.


 I also got to take a short trip to the beach with some of my best work buddies. We had so much fun and our short time was well spent. Cannot wait to go back next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment