Me and my Hubby

Me and my Hubby

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Thankfulness


Happy Thanksgiving to all of my followers! It's a little late, but things have been busy.  My family had a wonderful Thanksgiving in Bagley. I did a little Black Friday shopping and enjoyed watching Alabama win the Iron Bowl. We spent the weekend in Tifton, Ga with some great dog people enjoying our furry children.
We started our first step to our second round of In Vitro Fertilization. I began taking the birth control this cycle which helps calm down all of my hormones and female organs. I will stay on them throughout December until I start the injections in January. Last round the birth control is what made me feel the craziest so everyone watch out! I will have my trial transfer on December 23rd. Everyone keep us in your prayers as we begin this roller coaster once again.
I am so thankful for the people in my life who have encouraged us through this journey. I have tried keeping a lot of my emotions about it inside, but my true people know how much it hurts each month that goes by without a pregnancy. Every message and comment does not go unnoticed. Love you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment