Me and my Hubby

Me and my Hubby

Friday, October 16, 2015

This is the start of something beautiful

This morning was the officialy start to my forth attempt at IVF. I came in before work and got my lovely ultrasound and blood work done. The doctor saw 5-6 follicles on both sides which is a good start, but also saw a left over follicle/cyst. They just called and said my estrogen was normal so the unknown object isn't a problem and we are good to go! I start Lupron tomorrow and Gonal-F and Menopur on Sunday.With yesterday honoring Pregnancy and Infant Loss, I am grateful to have the opportunity to try this again and hopefully will be the start of a happy ending! I want to thank everyone again on ordering through my 31 party. After making $500 through that, getting a bonus at work and selling my extra Taylor Swift tickets we are well on our way to paying off our second cycle! After researching and making deals on a special site, I came away with spending minumal on drugs this go around. We did decide to hold of on the yard sale till the Spring. With my grandmother not feeling great last week and football season, it has been hard to coordinate a time with my parents and helpers. Keep the prayers coming and I will update you guys as information comes. My next ultrasound will be the 21st so I won't know much till then. Retrieval will tentatively be the last week of October.

https://www.gofundme.com/ycac5g

No comments:

Post a Comment