Me and my Hubby

Me and my Hubby

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Transfer Day

I know a lot of y'all are just on the edge of your seats to know how today went down. It went awesome!! Couldn't have asked for things to go better, we did get some news that one of our embryos stopped growing and the other one has slowed down, they will have to decide tomorrow wether to let it go or to freeze it so fingers crossed.
However hopefully that won't be an issue ANY time soon because this one is going to work! It was graded a 4BB which is very good. Here is a sheet my sweet nurse gave me to help understand the grading...




So we got there and both got to put on hospital attire because Daniel would get to go in with me and see our embryo being placed inside. I took some medications beforehand to help me relax and had to drink about 700ml's of water to fill my bladder up. It was hard to relax after that!


Everything went great though. The catheter slipped in without a problem. It was a little bit uncomfortable, but nothing like the last 8 times the catheter had tried to enter my cervix. We were able to see our embryo on a screen before transfer and I am not going to lie, I got a little emotional.  It was done in about 10 minutes and they placed us in a waiting area for me to lie flat for about 15-30 minutes...
We were encouraged to have a relaxing day, but I wasn't required to lie down all day. We had a nice lunch at The Original Pancake house and I came home to nap. I woke up later in the afternoon and we took the dogs for a little swim in a creek. It was a relaxing day and could not have gone better. Thanks everyone for the texts and prayers!!


1 comment:

  1. congrats !!!!! hope all goes as planned .. yay!!!

    ReplyDelete