Me and my Hubby

Me and my Hubby

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Dry Mouth after Midnight

So tomorrow is the big day! We will retrieve all of my potential children from my ovaries that were produces this month! From what the doctor could see it will be between 8-10 follicles. Fingers crossed that some were hiding out or out of those follicles one or two are my miracles babies! I gave my trigger shot last night at 9pm. The typical red, itchy whelp has formed. Wednesday morning we arrive at doctos office at 0730 and will sign consents, get stuck for an IV and Daniel will contribute his little swimmers. Have I mentioned that I can have no food or drink after midnight? Usually not a big deal for me because I am in bed by eleven, but God knows I will be wide awake tonight. I am pretty nervous that one of the many factors going into this process will fail us. There is just so much that has to go right for us to end up with a baby at the end of all of this. I have stayed so positive through it all, but the last day or two the devil has put negative thoughts in my mind. I just have to keep on trucking and by this time next month we will know if we are pregnant or not!

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you! I've been there, rode the roller-coaster and got the t-shirt as they say. - Andrea Sexton

    ReplyDelete