Me and my Hubby

Me and my Hubby

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Exciting Shipment



So to continue from the last post, God works in mysterious ways! I finally got everything sorted out with the insurance. After talking with the insurance lady numerous times yesterday I just reassured by how everything is falling into place. We had been afraid that I have overzealously bought meds that would end up being covered through insurance. We found out that our insurance will cover $5000 of fertility meds a year and the Gonal-F itself is nearly $5000 so they would not be able to pay for the Menopur which is the med that I bought from the girl online. It's crazy! So it worked out perfectly.
So today I have waited on pins and needles for my meds to come in. I cannot explain the excitement to start sticking myself four times a day, but it just means we are that much closer to potentially have a baby in our arms. I will go for my baseline ultrasound on Thursday and pay for the IVF. Saturday will be my first shot! We are doing the Microdose Lupon 10 units in AM and PM. Then Sunday I will start Gonal F 300units and Menopur 150 units along with the Lupron. In the meantime I will be trying my best to relax and remain stress free!


No comments:

Post a Comment