Me and my Hubby

Me and my Hubby

Friday, April 24, 2015

God will provide

I know many have been waiting for updates but due to being a little sad about it I have been putting it off. I know I need to be happy with what we have but I have wanted things to go a certain way. I forget that God has a plan and it may not be the same as ours. So right now we are left with the fertilized mature embryo. I had prayed for all 9 to make it this far because they may stop growing even now and wanted more room to breathe. But we have what we have. These three embryo could be the babies God intended for us to have. Three is more than what some people end up with so I am dealing. My doctor called to give us a time for transfer on Monday. We will do it at one pm. She said they may update her tomorrow and she may let us know something tomorrow if things have gotten bad. Fingers crossed!! Also be in prayers because of enough isn't going on I went to dermatologist yesterday and had a place biopsied for skin cancer. I will know more about that in a week. Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment