Me and my Hubby

Me and my Hubby

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Hit me with your Best Shot!

Whew! This week has been draining. Working four in a row, starting my period and starting hormone injections is not the best way to start a week. I went to the doctor on Thursday last week for my baseline before starting injections. The ultrasound was quiet, no cyst or follicles which is what we wanted. I got my blood work drawn and it was less than 20 which was perfect. I was instructed to start my meds on Saturday and come back to doctor today (Thursday). The shots have been extremely draining this time. I have wanted to do nothing but sleep. I went with my work buddies to see a movie on Tuesday and spent some time in Gadsden on Wednesday. Trying to keep myself surrounded with my favorites! Today I had a great doctors appointment. I had my favorite doctor and nurse! And I could actually see follicles this time! My left side was still being slow, but we found the ovary and it had a few follicles on it. My estrogen this time was 500 something. So things are looking promising! I will go back Sunday for more labs and ultrasound and hopefully a trigger shot date!

No comments:

Post a Comment